Watch the Hottest Music Videos from your Favorite Artists and Get to know Artists, Musicians, Bands, and Entertainers you've never seen before; all on The Chubb Show. There are more than 90 Shows on the Internet as well as Amazon Fire TV and Roku TV free for you to watch. We hope you enjoy the shows.
What is The Chubb Show?
The Chubb Show is an Entertainment Show, that targets adults, and young adults. The Chubb Show can be viewed on the internet, as well as TV. The show has been well received by all age groups and has reached viewers in more than 130 countries. The Chubb Show has proven to be successful and entertaining to all audiences since its first show in 2014.
The purpose of the “The Chubb Show” is to offer equal opportunities to professionals and amateurs while allowing it's audience to enjoy mainstream and independent media, without the artist's message being filtered, changed, or watered down.
The Chubb Show plays and supports music from every Genre of music, and in all languages. (There is, of course, material that does not qualify for the show after screening.)
The Chubb Show is a Platform that allows the creative and talented, to be seen and heard.
If you know someone with talent, share this information with them.
Be sure to watch every show and please subscribe to our channel.
Where can The Chubb Show be seen?
- The Chubb Show can be seen here, on our website.
- Chubb Media
- Public TV Stations in Germany.
- Roku TV - The Chubb Show can be seen on Roku Tv in the following regions: Honduras, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Guatemala, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Peru, Canada. El Salvador, Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua, Colombia, Rest of World, France.
- Amazon Fire TV - Fire TV Stick Basic Edition works with available Prime Video content in:France, Belgium, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Vatican City, Spain, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Brazil, Aland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belarus, Benin, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, French West Indies - Guadeloupe, French West Indies - Martinique, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Jamaica, Kenya, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Montserrat, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos, Ukraine, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia
How many people does The Chubb Show reach?
- The Chubb Show has been viewed online in more than 130 Countries.
- The Public Stations that air our shows in Germany reach rougly 4 million households.
- Vimeo attracts more than 100 million unique visitors per month, and more than 22 million registered users. (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vimeo) - Over time, Vimeo has grown to more than 90 million members around the world, from scaling startups to big-name brands. (Source: https://vimeo.com/blog/post/meet-vimeo-enterprise-for-modern-business/)
- Roku Tv reaches more than 29.1 Million households (Source: https://www.engadget.com). Roku has 15 million monthly active accounts as of June 30, 2017 that streamed in the last 30 days. (Source: https://www.roku.com/en-gb/about/company)
- Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV has become one of Amazon’s biggest hardware hits. Its 37 million active users make it more popular worldwide than Roku (which reports 30.5 million active accounts globally) (Source: https://www.fastcompany.com).